The essential elements of providing your own medical medical marijuana, including:
* Food Feeding cycles. Macro and micro-nutrients
* Lighting PAR , cycles, using power efficiently
* Growing mediums. Soil, non-soil, hydroponics
* Air: controlling temperature, humidity, CO2, ventilation
*Efficiency: selecting the correct equipment, what gauges and
measuring tools to own, continuous quality improvement
* Controlling pests safely.
* Harvesting; The basics of flushing, drying and curing.
* Cost: $20 Class time approximately 90 to 105 minutes.
* Max class size 12 people.
The event page can be found here:
Contact: 206 618 0576. email@example.com
What will be done with he money?
$15 of every $20.00 received will go to John Worthington’s case. The explanation of the case is here: